Monday, March 29, 2010

meat floss swiss roll

Updated: 2nd April 2010
This is my second attempt making this swiss roll. Hence this picture looks different from my initial post. The cake looks a bit different because I sprinkle some pork floss onto the cake mixture before putting it into the oven to bake. Hence this picture showed some patterns on the cake.

Hi Chiew Yee, today I baked the meat floss swiss roll. It is very easy to make. It turns out so beautiful with nice texture. The cake is rather thick because I used a smaller tray.

Recipe
4 eggs
64 g sugar
56 ml water
1/2 tbsp. ovalett
vanilla essence to taste
64 g plain flour
3/4 tbsp milk powder
3/4 tbsp cornflour
1 teaspoon baking powder
60 cc/ml corn oil
Method
1) Beat all the ingredients at high speed except corn oil until fluffy .
2) gently add in corn oil until well mixed.
3) pour batter in a 10" x 12" tray laid with grease proof paper.
4) Bake in preheated oven at 200 C for 15-20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment