It is so awesome. The combination of fragrant cheesecake and soft bread is very unique. You will ask for more after each bite. It is really nice. Give it a go.
(A) 250g bread flour
45g caster sugar
2.5g instant dry yeast
45g whole egg
50g cream cheese ( room temperature)
80g - 100g water
(B) 20g melted butter
150g cream cheese ( room temperature)
37g castor sugar
22.g egg yolk
37.5 g softened butter
7g corn flour
40g of jam for decoration
1) Beat cream cheese till soft add in sugar to beat till creamy and fluffy. Add in sifted corn flour and egg yolk, mix well. And lastly add in melted butter, mix well till well blended.
2) Place ingredient A in a big mixing bowl, beat until a rough dough is formed (about 8 minutes). Add in butter and continue to beat until the dough becomes smooth and elastic.
3) Cover with a piece of damp cloth and rest for 20-30 minutes.
4) Divide dough into 25 equal portions, shape into small balls. Cover and rest for 20 minutes.
5) Smother the smalls balls once more. Arrange them in a 9"x9" greased baking pan. Cover and rest for 30 minutes.
6) Pour cheesecake batter on top, use a rubber spatula to spread evenly, pipe fruit jam to make some designs.
7) Bake in preheated oven at 200 degree C top heat, bottom heat at 150 degree C for 15 minutes. Change top heat to 150 degree C and bottom heat 0 degree C for 15 minutes. Take out from oven and remove from mould.