Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dragon Fruit & Vitagen Ice-Cream Stick-龙珠果冰棒





HOT!HOT! What a hot weather! Can hardly bear the hot wave. So I made some ice-cream just to cool down and quench the thirst. Easy and fool-proof, this popsicle is everyone's favourite - and it reminds me of my childhood days, cycling my old bicycle on the dirt tracks, school bag slung over one shoulder, with one popsicle in hand...(My brothers did that, not me lol).

Recipe: (Get the idea from this book "Tang Shui - DESSERT ICE")

Ingredients:
100g red dragon fruit
100g sugar
300ml cool boiled water
1 bottle Vitagen

Method:
 Combine ingredients in a liquidizer, blend till fine, pour into ice-cream moulds.  Leave in freezer till set.

材料:
100克     红色龙珠果肉
100克     白糖
300克     冷开水
1瓶         维他精

方法:
用果汁机把材料打至幼滑,倒入冰棒模型内,放入冰库冷冻至结冰即可享用。

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! So simple too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica, wah.... I want leyyy..... so nice to slurp in our hot weather. Love the dragon fruit colour.

    Have a nice day, regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, looks so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete