Sunday, August 3, 2014

Chocolate Cake 朱古力蛋糕




Hi! Finally I am back here today.  I wasn't so busy to the extent that I had no time at all to update my blog. The main reasons are I am very LAZY and TIRED.

Do you like chocolate cake?  Maybe this is the cake you are drooling for.

Recipe: (source from SCS-BUTTERCUP recipe book with minor modification)

Ingredients:
250 g salted butter 
300 g fine sugar
275 g self-raising -flour
60 g unsweetened Van Houten  cocoa powder 
1 teaspoon baking powder
8 whole eggs
Pinch of salt
6 tablespoons evaporated milk

Method:
1) Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.  Add in eggs one at the time.  Beat well after each addition.

2)  Sieve flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder twice.

3)  Fold in flour mixture a little at the time alternately with milk. (Always begin and end with flour). Fold  mixture lightly until ingredients are well blended.

4) Grease baking tin and sprinkle lightly with flour (if you are not using non-stick pan).  put cake mixture into baking tin and bake in the preheated oven for 30 - 40 minutes at 180 deg C.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back Veronica! After being MIA for almost 3 months, you're back with this moist and beautiful chocolate cake. Not many people can resist chocolate cake. Wish I can have a slice of your yummy cake to go with my coffee now. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ,thank you for dropping by. I hope one day we can sit down and have coffee session.

      Delete
  2. Hi Veronica! You are back with a very tempting chocolate cake! I love chocolate cake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phong Hong, you are really hard working, Recently I read many of your new posts. I enjoyed reading your blogs very much. Thank you for sharing your recipes.

      Delete
  3. what a beautiful bundt cake... chocolate is my all time favourite.... always nice to see you back in action

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you for reading my blog. Hope to hear from you soon.

      Delete